Pathman Lewis partner Aaron Tandy recently took part as a featured faculty member in the 10th Annual Labor & Employment Law Conference, focusing his presentation on “Social Media and Discovery.”
Tandy addressed the following during the national webinar:
- Benefits to Employers of Having a Social Media Policy
- Employee Right to Privacy in Emails and Social Media Postings and Limitations in the Workplace
- NLRB Limitations on Employer Social Media Policies
- Making Use of Social Media “Evidence” in Workplace Investigations and Employment Decisions
- Modifying Social Media Policies in a Teleworking Environment
Tandy heads the Pathman Lewis Employment Law Section. He places a special focus on resolution of business torts, regulatory and administrative hearings, employment and HR litigation, and ecommerce and intellectual property disputes, including the gathering and proper use of electronic and social media evidence.
Tandy provides counsel to entities looking to comply with federal and state antitrust laws, including the establishment of domestic and international distribution agreements and joint ventures.
Pathman Lewis is a Miami-based law firm with practice areas in real estate; banking & finance; litigation; land use and zoning; water & environmental law; resilience law; energy law; construction law; corporate and business transactions; appellate law; automotive law; and employment law. The firm can be reached at (305) 379-2425.